Gift Certificate Redemption
If you have purchased or wish to redeem a Ride Arizona MTC gift certificate, the student must register for a class within 30 days of the purchase date for a class within 90 days of the purchase date. Gift certificates not scheduled and redeemed within this time period will be voided.
If you have not scheduled a class and wish to request a refund, there will be an administration fee of 35% of the value of the gift certificate. If you have scheduled a class and wish to request a refund, in addition to the 35% penalty, the penalties described below apply.
If you have registered for a class, but wish to cancel and request a refund, the amount of refund depends upon the number of days remaining before the class:
- 5 or more days prior to course date, 50% will be refunded.
- 2 – 4 days prior to course date, 25% of tuition prepayment will be refunded.
If you have registered for a class, but wish to reschedule, the fee depends upon the number of days remaining before the class:
- Rescheduling 5 or more days prior to course date, no fee.
- Rescheduling 2 – 4 days prior to course date, $150.00 fee.
PayPal transactions fees will not be refunded.
Forfeiture of Tuition
- Any participant who fails to attend their scheduled course prior to their start times including range/classroom will forfeit 100% of the tuition.
- If the class has been booked with a gift certificate, the gift certificate will be voided.
- If Ride Arizona MTC should cancel any course, a rescheduling fee will not apply.
Required Protective Riding Gear
Saturday and Sunday range only
You will be required to wear the following motorcycle riding gear for all on-cycle sessions.
- Helmet. Must meet DOT standards and be in excellent condition. If you do not have a helmet or yours does not meet the standards, Ride Arizona MTC will provide one during the course.
- Gloves. Must be full-fingered gloves. If you have your own full-fingered gloves, please bring them with you. If you don’t have gloves, Ride Arizona MTC will provide a pair for use during the course.
- Eye protection – Glasses, goggles, or a face shield on your helmet.
- Long-sleeved shirt and/or jacket.
- Sturdy, long-legged pants such as jeans. No sweats, tights, or similar are acceptable.
- Boots or over-the-ankle shoes. No high heels, platforms, or canvas shoes. Must be over your ankles, be free from dangling straps or laces, and provide support and protection.
Rider Coaches will verify proper riding gear.
YOU WILL BE SENT HOME IF NOT PROPERLY DRESSED. NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED.
- You must be at least 15 years 6 months of age.
- You must have currently ride and possess bicycling skills.
- You must be physically able to walk and push a 300 lbs. motorcycle.
Riding a motorcycle and participations in a RiderCourse requires physical stamina, motor coordination, and mental alertness. Be sure you get a good night’s sleep before all class dates. Do not drink any alcoholic beverage or take any medication or drugs that may impair your ability to operate a motorcycle safely.
If you are under a doctor’s care or have any physical or mental conditions that could affect your ability to operate a motorcycle safely, PLEASE tell the Rider Coach prior to the start of your course.
Failure to complete a course due to a medical condition of which Ride Arizona MTC was not made aware will result in the forfeiture of your tuition.
We ride in both rain and shine, so bring sunblock and/or rain gear to be prepared. If you should get hungry before we break for lunch, please bring snacks if needed.
- It is best to arrive 15 minutes before all classes (classroom/range). We need to start on time. If you should be more than seven minutes late, you will be asked to reschedule/dropped from the class and be charged for a rescheduling fee.
- We are sometimes subject to weather or unforeseen conditions, so leave yourself at least one-hour leeway at the end of the training day; course times may be extended.
Course requirement to attain completion card
- The state of Arizona and the Motorcycle Safety Foundation (MSF) requires 100% attendance of all RiderCourse sessions in order to successfully complete the course.
- You will be required to demonstrate and pass an on-cycle skilled evaluation test and pass a written knowledge test to attain a completion card.
- Email the following completed documents before class to email@example.com.
- Waiver—signed and dated at both top and bottom.
- Terms and Conditions—signed and dated.
- eCourse certificate or questions.
We cannot guarantee you will successfully complete this course or that you will be able to ride safely enough to be allowed to continue in all of the riding sessions.
There may come a time where either you or the Rider Coach may drop you from the course; this is done in for two reasons:
- You are operating in an unsafe manner.
- You are not meeting MSF course evaluation guidelines.
When this is the case, there will be no refund of tuition and you will not be able to participate in the riding sessions. As mentioned above, we cannot guarantee your success. You must call the office on Monday following the class to discuss the situation.
By signing the Terms and Conditions, you accept and confirm you have read this release, indemnification, and hold-harmless agreement; that you understand these documents; and that you agree to be bound by them.